Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hello Again with FPGAs

Hello again it's been a while since I have posted. I have been quite busy over this past year. I finished a electrical engineering co-op/internship with ITW Dynatec (June 2011 - January 2012 and May 2012 - August 2012) as well as two more semesters of electrical engineering. I am heading into my final semester in electrical engineering in January. Since I last posted I now also have a wonderful Peruvian girlfriend named Rosela (August 24, 2011) (http://attorneyatlaw-rosela.blogspot.com/)

Anyways since then I haven't really had time for a lot of projects due to how busy I was in a school these last two semesters but now I will have more time so I have started messing around with FPGAs. I got this nice little FPGA board from digilent:

and have been messing around with it doing some small projects. It's a nice affordable board for learning FPGAs and I highly recommend it for anyone interested in learning along with this course:

Well I have several ideas for some projects I want to do so I will post them as they come along...


1 comment: